Psalm 24:1 (The Passion Translation) David’s poetic praise to God[a] “\God claims the world as his. Everything and everyone belongs to him!”
Even as a teacher in public schools, many of these rights were hidden from me–till very recently. The couple I knew about and tried to operate in were definitely met with resistance from some people in direct authority when I taught. But JESUS IS LORD, and THE EARTH IS HIS AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF, AND ALL THE PEOPLES THEREIN–INCLUDING IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS (Psalm 24:1)–THAT ARE FUNDED BY OUR TAX MONEY!!!
Here are 10 rights of students in public schools, from the Truth for Youth Bible!
- The right to meet with other religious students and to form Bible Clubs.
- The right to express your religious beliefs through signs, symbols, and clothing.
- The right to talk about your religious beliefs and share your faith with other students on campus.
- The right to distribute religious literature (Bibles) on campus during non-instructional time.
- The right to pray on campus alone, with others, and during graduation.
- The right to carry or study your Bible or other religious literature on campus.
- The right to do research papers, speeches, creative projects or talent programs on religious themes.
- The right to be exempt from activities that contradict your religious beliefs.
- The right to celebrate or study religious holidays on campus.
- The right to study religious themes, religious literature, and religious history.
If you have any questions about these, please contact 800 REFIRES, or 800-733-4737!